We’d like to introduce the Cancer Center’s new logo after a rebrand to align with UI Health.
The Cancer Center is part of UI Health, the academic health enterprise of the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC). Cancer Center members perform research within UIC’s seven health science colleges and treat patients at UI Health.
Implementation of the new Cancer Center logo is under way and the plan is to turn over all content, materials and swag so they carry the new logo by January 2024.
The change helps the Cancer Center streamline marketing and communications operations, integrate with UI Health, and visually demonstrate institutional support from our partners UI Health and UIC.
Using New Cancer Center Logo
As part of the rebrand, the new logo pictured above is the only version of the logo that may be used. All previous logos are retired. If a single color logo is needed for swag or other materials, the only color it can be is white or black.
Please help share the rebrand by visiting our website to:
- Download and update your email signature with the new logo and add your Cancer Center affiliation to your job titles
- Access rebranded templates in the Marketing Toolkit
- Work with a Marketing and Communications team member to ensure proper usage of the new Cancer Center logo and branding for all your projects
- Order swag with the new logo
Our Name and How to Use It
We are the University of Illinois Cancer Center on first reference and Cancer Center on second reference.
.Please do not use:
- UI Cancer Center
- UIC Cancer Center
- UI Health Cancer Center
- UICC (Please note UICC is the claimed acronym for the Union for International Cancer Control and should never be used in public-facing documents.)