University of Illinois Cancer Center member Karine Tawagi, MD, a UI Health medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of genitourinary cancers, was featured in several GU Oncology Now videos at the ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium held in January.
Part of the Cancer Center’s Translational Oncology Research Program, Tawagi discusses a variety of treatment-related topics in the series of videos.
Watch GU Oncology Now Videos
- Panel Discusses Treatment Selection After Progression on EV/Pembrolizumab
- Panel Weighs in on Future Directions for Urothelial Carcinoma Treatment
- Treatment Options for Patients Not Eligible for the EV/Pembrolizumab Regimen
- Considering Treatment Sequencing After mUC Recurrence: Does Real-World Data Hold the Answers?
- How Will EV, Pembrolizumab Combination Change the Bladder Cancer Treatment Landscape?