- This event has passed.
Big Ten CRC Summit 2022
November 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 30
- Senior and junior faculty and fellows involved in clinical oncology research
- Basic scientists involved in drug discovery and translational research
- Cancer center leadership and administration
- Industry leaders and medical science liaisons
- Community leaders
- Faculty, Staff, Researchers, Fellows: Free
- Patient Advocates: Free
- Industry (Individual): $800
- Industry (Group) up to 10 attendees: $5,000
- Industry (Group) up to 10 attendees plus pipeline presentation: $7,500
Hotel room block: https://book.passkey.com/go/BIG102022
Access Code: BIG10
Thank you to The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC – James), for hosting the Big Ten CRC Summit!
The OSUCCC – James is the only cancer program in the United States that features a National Cancer Institute (NCI) – designated comprehensive cancer center aligned with a nationally ranked academic medical center and a freestanding cancer hospital on the campus of one of the nation’s largest public universities.