Triage Cancer Annual Conference
October 1 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Hybrid event: In person at the University of Illinois Chicago and Zoom
YAAS is proud to partner with Triage Cancer for their Annual Conference! This FREE event provides valuable information about understanding your health insurance options, navigating employment issues, managing finances, and more.
Who should attend these FREE events? Individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, health care professionals, & advocates. Free Contact Hours/CEs/PDCs are available.
- Understanding health insurance options and how to use your plan, picking a health insurance plan, and appealing denials
- How to work through treatment or take time off
- Applying for and appealing denials of disability insurance
- Managing finances and medical bills, and getting financial help
- Estate planning and medical decision-making
- Becoming an empowered patient and advocate