- This event has passed.
Cancer Center Town Hall
April 8 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
University of Illinois Cancer Center Director Jan Kitajewski, PhD, will host a virtual Town Hall meeting on April 8 beginning at 12:30 p.m. Dr. Robert Barish, Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, UI Health, will provide introductions; UIC Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Javier Reyes, PhD, will also be in attendance and deliver a few remarks.
Following registration, an email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar.
- 12:30 – 12:35 p.m. – Welcome remarks from Jan Kitajewski, PhD, Director University of Illinois Cancer Center
- 12:35 – 12:40 p.m. – Remarks from Robert Barish, MD, Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs, UI Health
- 12:40 – 12:45 p.m. – Message from Javier Reyes, PhD, Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, University of Illinois Chicago
- 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. – Overview of the Cancer Center and Programs with Q & A
- 1:45 – 2:00 p.m. – Open Q & A