The UICC CTO provides training regarding all aspects of clinical research conduct to personnel conducting human research in oncology at UIC. In addition to the standing training offered below, the UICC CTO can conduct one on one or group training upon request. To schedule a training session, contact Annette Kinsella, QA Educational Specialist at email@example.com or 312-996-5931.
- Best Practice Hour: In partnership with the UIC CCTS, the UICC CTO hosts monthly training sessions on a variety of topics regarding appropriate conduct of clinical trials. For suggested training topics, contact Annette Kinsella, QA Educational Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-996-5931.
Best Practice Hour training presentations
- Clinical Competency Training
Targeted to the clinical research coordinator performing clinical tasks, the UICC CTO offers training and tools to document the mastery of clinical competencies.Topics include…To schedule clinical competency training, contact Annette Kinsella, QA Educational Specialist at email@example.com or 312-996-5931.
Clinical competency training and documentation tools
- CTO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) To assist with quality, efficiency and compliant clinical trial conduct, the UICC CTO conducts clinical trial tasks according to standard SOPs. CTO staff are trained on these SOPs and SOP training is available to all UICC staff. To request CTO SOP training, contact Annette Kinsella, QA Educational Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-996-5931.
Resources for Investigator
- Eligibility criteria for UICC CTO enrolling clinical trials
- How to register in the Office for the Protection of Research Subjects (OPRS) Institutional Review Board (IRB) OPRSlive System
- Instructions for Transferring CITI Training to UIC
- OPRS Investigator IRB Submission Approval Instructions
- UIC Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) Training Instructions
- UICC CTO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- UICC CTO Study Start-up Process
- UICC CTO Study Start-up Status
- UICC Investigator NCI CTEP RCR Registration Procedures