For more info contact: Jackie Kanoon
This meeting will bring together members from Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium member institutions to explore the role of precision oncology and using cancer genomic data tailored to individual patients.
- Senior and junior faculty and fellows involved in clinical oncology research
- Basic scientists involved in drug discovery and translational research
- Cancer center leadership and administration
- Industry leaders and MSLs
- Community leaders
- There is no registration fee.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodations. Meals and beverages are provided.